Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Parents, Birthday, School, Family, Net worth & More

Posted by Brenda Moya on Thursday, May 9, 2024

Kendra Kramer aka Clair Kendra Kramer (born 25 June 2009, Age: 13 Years) is a famous Filipino model, celebrity family member, Starkid, vlogger, Youtuber, content creator, and entrepreneur from The Philippines. This beautiful model is well-known in the country as the daughter of Doug Kramer (father) and Cheska Garcia (mother). Let me tell you that, Doug is a Filipino former basketball player and internet personality.

On the other hand, Cheska Garcia is a Filipino actress. Talking about Kendra then, she is a model and social media influencer. She has also modeled for lots of famous kidswear and fashion brands. Being a vlogger, she was often seen in the Youtube videos of TEAM KRAMER. Read this article, to know more about Kendra Kramer.

Who is Kendra Kramer?

Kendra Kramer Wiki:- She is a famous model and internet personality. She is also very popular as the daughter of Doug Kramer and Cheska Garcia. She loves to make Youtube vlogs along with her family. Other than this, she also shares her modeling content on her social media profiles.

Kendra also earned thousands of followers on her official Instagram profile. In July 2022, Kramer rose to fame after famous South Korean Singer, TWICE’s Nayeon reposted her video.

Kendra Kramer Biography, Wiki (Early Life, Age & Education)

Kramer was born into a celebrity family. She took birth on Thursday, June 25, 2009, in The Philippines. Being a part of a celebrity family, she earned lots of fame as a child. According to her date of birth, Kramer’s age is 13 years old (as of 2022). She cuts her birthday cake on the 25th of every June.

She also shares her birthday celebration photos on her social media. According to the reports, Kendra completed her high school graduation at Wellspring Christian Family Schools. At present, she is focusing on her modeling and online profession along with her studies.

Kendra Kramer Wiki/Bio (School, Birthday & Real Name)

Full Real NameClair Kendra Kramer.
Famous NameKendra Kramer.
Date of BirthJune 25, 2009 (Thursday).
Age (as of 2022)13 years old.
Place of BirthThe Philippines.
Current ResidenceManila, Philippines.
ProfessionModel, Social Media Influencer, Celebrity Family Member, Starkid, Content Creator, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUSD 1.5 million (approx.).
NationalityFilipino.
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityMixed (Asian Descent).
Zodiac SignCancer.
EducationHigh School Graduate.
School/CollegeWellspring Christian Family Schools.

Kendra Kramer Family, Parents (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Talking about her family details then, Kendra is a part of a well-settled family. She is the oldest child of her parents. Her father, Doug Kramer is a famous Filipino former basketball player. Her mother Cheska Garcia is a professional actress.

Her parents got married in 2008. At present, her family is active on social media and makes vlogs on Youtube. On the other hand, she has two siblings in the family named Scarlett Louvelle (sister) and Gavin Phoenix (brother).

She also shared lots of images with her family on social media. Moreover, she also likes to hang out with her family. On her dad’s birthday, she shared a post and said: –

Happy birthday daddy! I hope you are enjoying your special day! I can’t believe you’re 39 but you still look 20 hahahahahahaha Anyway, I want to say thank you for being a great dad to us and a great husband to mommy.♥️♥️ You’re the best dad anyone can ask for. You are loved by so many! 💕💘 Thank you also for working sooo hard to provide (most importantly) our need and our wants as well. 💘 Again, Happy birthday daddy! Love youuu!!♥️💘💕”

Kendra Kramer Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

GrandparentsJohn Kramer.
Nellie Kramer.
Francisco Garcia.
Bing Garcia.
FatherDoug Kramer.
MotherCheska Garcia.
BrotherGavin Phoenix.
SisterScarlett Louvelle.
Family MembersBrandy Kramer.
Mark Kramer.
Karl Kramer.
Lincoln Kramer.
Lauren Kramer.
Stacey Kramer.

Kendra Kramer Boyfriend, Affairs & Current Partner

According to the sources, Kendra is a famous social media influencer. As per the reports, she is single (as of July 2022). Moreover, she loves to play with her friends and colleagues.

As per her Instagram profile, Kramer is a good friend of her cousin. She also uploaded lots of images with her best friend on social media. Moreover, she mostly focuses on her internet career.

Kendra Kramer Husband, Relationships & Personal Life Details

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusSingle.
Current BoyfriendWill Update.
HusbandNot Known.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Kendra Kramer Height, Weight & Physical Stats

WeightIn Kilograms: 38 kg
In Pounds: 83.77 lbs
HeightIn Feet Inches: 5′ 4″
In Meters: 1.62.56 m
In Centimetres: 162.56 cm
Hair ColorBlack.
Eye ColorDark Brown.
Shoe Size4 US.
PiercingEars.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.

Lifestyle, Career & Professions

Kendra earned lots of popularity at a very young age. She is a popular Instagram star and model. Being a part of a celebrity family, she started modeling at a very young age. She has also modeled for lots of kids’ wear brands.

Other than this, Kendra also shares her modeling photos on her social media profiles. Not only a model, Kramer is also an internet personality. She mostly appears in the videos on her family’s Youtube channel.

Her parents are also famous Youtubers. They run a family Youtube channel called, TEAM KRAMER. Kendra also shares her content on her official Instagram account.

Kendra Kramer Net worth, House & Lifestyle

Kramer makes money from her online career. She also earns income through her modeling profession. Currently, she is living in a lavish house in Manila, Philippines along with her family.

She also shared multiple photos of her room on social media. According to a guess, Kendra Kramer’s net worth is around $1.5 million (approx.).

5 Facts You Should Know About Kendra Kramer

• Kendra’s official Instagram account has over 744K followers (as of July 2022).
  • She shared her first Instagram post on 6th August 2019 and said:-

Hi everybody! My papa and mama allowed me to make my own Instagram post about my interests and favorites, and a few selfies! Hehehe! They also look at my Instagram to make sure they’re watching over properly, which I love! So beware of my mama and especially my big papa! Thank you love! ❤️

• Her real full name is Clair Kendra Kramer.
  • Kramer also collaborated with many famous talent agencies.
  • She also likes to make lip-sync videos on her TikTok account.

Kendra Kramer Wikipedia & Social Media Links

Frequently Asked Questions

• Who is Kendra Kramer?

She is a famous Filipino Youtuber, vlogger, content creator, model, and celebrity family member.

• How old is Kendra Kramer?

She is 13 years old (as of 2022).

• What is Kendra Kramer’s net worth?

$1-2 million (approx.).

• Who is Kendra Kramer’s boyfriend?

As per the sources, Kendra is single (as of July 2022).

• Why is Kendra Kramer famous?

As the daughter of Cheska Garcia and Doug Kramer.

• What is Kendra Kramer’s full name?

Clair Kendra Kramer.

• How tall is Clair Kendra Kramer?

She stands at a height of 5 ft 4 in (approx.).

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLimusOrmGajopa6pr6O