Who Is Haven Madison Dad? Her Emotional American Idol Audition

Posted by Fernande Dalal on Wednesday, May 8, 2024

The rising talent is Haven Madison. Thanks to her fantastic voice and moving performance of a song she wrote for her brother, who struggled with depression and su*cidal thoughts, she gained even more attention at her most recent audition for American Idol Season 21. She was given a golden ticket to the competition.

Haven Madison, a 16-year-old singer and composer who mesmerized the judges with her moving performance during Hollywood Week, is one of the season’s top competitors. I’m happy you inquired, though! Jason Roy, the lead vocalist of the Christian rock group Building 429, is Haven’s father.

That’s accurate. It’s reasonable to say that the Roy family has a long history with music. When she received the ticket, she burst into bittersweet tears. “So grateful for this opportunity 🫶🏼 See you in Hollywood 🙏 #AmericanIdol #HavenMadison #TeamHaven” She captioned the tweet.

So grateful for this opportunity 🫶🏼 See you in Hollywood 🙏 #AmericanIdol #HavenMadison #TeamHaven pic.twitter.com/YqUkIcYw7e

— Haven Madison (@havenmadsings) February 20, 2023

Despite only being 16 years old, Haven already has over a thousand monthly listeners on her Spotify account. However, did you know that she has a well-known rock star father?

Who Is Haven Madison Dad?

Building 429’s Jason Roy is happy that his daughter has advanced in this season of American Idol. Judges Luke Bryan, Lionel Ritchie, and Katy Perry were up and cheering during Haven Madison’s first American Idol audition at the start of the season as they gave the little singer a golden ticket to Hollywood.

Jason Roy, Madison’s father and the guitarist for Building 429, a Christian band, was at the audition, strumming Madison’s song, “15.” “I have met so many amazing friends and artists on this journey and I can’t believe it’s not over yet!” says Madison on her Facebook page.

At 16 years old, Madison makes the requirement to enter the reality music show as contestants must be 15 or older. “This girl is making me so proud guys!” says Roy on the Building 429 Facebook page. “I just had to share! Go follow her page as she makes her run on American Idol.”

Haven’s father was present to encourage her during her American Idol audition on the ABC program. During her audition, Haven sang her original song, Fifteen, while her father, Jason Roy, played the guitar.

The 16-year-old revealed during an American Idol interview that she grew up with people knowing her father when they saw him on the street. Her father is “in the industry,” she continued, and he is her “biggest supporter.”

Here are some other stories that are the same as this one:

Christian rock musician Jason Roy was a well-known figure before his passing. Madison, a Disney star now, is his daughter. Jason Roy is the lead singer of Building 429. After turning in a taped audition for the current season of American Idol, Haven became well-known.

Haven Madison Dad

Her vibrant personality and captivating acting have earned her a fan favorite, even in spite of her recent troubles. Her performance has won her a lot of fans, especially on Instagram, where she currently has over 12.4K followers.

We can presume that the girl’s musical ability was inherited from her parents. Haven, a young woman from Clarksville, Tennessee, has known that she wants to become a professional singer since the age of sixteen. As of right now, she has about a thousand monthly Spotify followers.

The information we’ve provided should be sufficient for your requirements, and we sincerely hope it is. Please give us feedback in the section below if you found this article helpful. Please visit our website Pabaon.com.

ncG1vNJzZmiokZeusLqNnKamZ5iWw6a6jKaYnaGjpLtusMCdZg%3D%3D