Who is Nandita Banna? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Family, Boyfriend, Net worth & More

Posted by Fernande Dalal on Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Nandita Banna (born 8 November 2000, Age: 21 Years) is a famous Singaporean model, social media influencer, beauty pageant holder, data analyst, and entrepreneur from Singapore. She is famous in the country for her modeling profession. She has also participated in various beauty pageant contests. Nandita came to the spotlight after winning the title of Miss Universe Singapore 2021.

Apart from this, she has also appeared on various modeling events and commercials. Apart from being a model, Nandita is also a data analyst. According to her LinkedIn profile, she is currently working as a Data Analyst Intern at Mondelēz International since May 2021. Along with this, she also focuses on her modeling career.

Banna rose to fame after making her position in Top 16 in Miss Universe 2021. Let me tell you that, Miss Universe 2021 was held at Universe Dome in Eilat, Israel on 12 December 2021. Indian model Harnaaz Sandhu earned the crown of Miss Universe 2021. Read this article, to know more information about Nandita Banna’s age, wiki, biography, family, parents, career, net worth, height, and facts.

Who is Nandita Banna?

Nandita Banna Wiki – According to the media sources, Nandita Banna is a famous model and beauty pageant holder. She is very popular in the country for winning the Miss Universe Singapore title in September 2021. Not only this, but she has also grabbed the position in Top 16 in the Miss Universe 2021 Contest.

Apart from modeling, Nandita also works in the corporate sector. She is also a student and currently pursuing her graduation at Singapore Management University. She is a multi-talented lady, wh holds Indian roots. At present, Nandita is a famous model and beauty pageant holder.

Nandita Banna’s Biography (School, College & Education)

Biodata – This famous Singaporean model Nandita Banna was born to her parents on Wednesday, November 8, 2000, in Singapore. She was born to Indian parents and follows the Hinduism religion. According to the sources, Nandita was born and raised in Singapore. Her age is 21 years old (as of 2021).

Nandita celebrates her birthday on 8th November every year. As per her LinkedIn profile, Nandita completed her high school graduation with Integrated Programme, GCSE O levels at Raffles Girls’​ School in Singapore in 2016. Later, she joined Raffles Institution for completing GCSE A Levels. She has also shared her high school graduation photos and said: –

graduation’16!! three days late to post graduation photos because I’m like that but anyway it’s really sad that i can’t stay in 402 forever because I honestly love y’all so much thank you for the support and happiness you’ve given me we all look super cute here”

In the year 2019, she enrolled her name at Singapore Management University. At present, she is studying Bachelor of Business Management and will graduate in 2023. Moreover, she started focusing on modeling during her high school days. She has also participated in various modeling events.

Nandita Banna Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameBanna Prabha Kranti Nandita.
Famous AsNandita Banna.
Age (as of 2021)21 years old.
ProfessionModel, Social Media Influencer, Miss Universe Singapore 2021, Data Analyst, and Entrepreneur.
Date of Birth8 November 2000 (Wednesday).
Place of BirthSingapore.
Current ResidenceSingapore.
EducationShe will Graduate in 2023.
Alma materRaffles Girls’​ School.
Raffles Institution.
Singapore Management University.
Net worth$1.5 million USD (approx.).
NationalitySingaporean.
EthnicityMixed (Asian Descent).
CasteRajput.
ReligionHinduism.
Zodiac SignScorpio.

Nandita Banna Family (Nationality, Ethnicity & Caste)

Biography – According to media sources, Nandita Banna was born to Indian parents in Singapore. Let me tell you that, he parents belong from Andhra Pradesh, India. She follows the Hinduism religion. According to her date of birth, Nandita’s zodiac sign is Scorpio.

However, she does not reveal the names of her parents and siblings to the media. According to the sources, her dad (name not known) is an entrepreneur. On the other hand, her mother is a homemaker. She grew up playing with her siblings and cousins in Singapore.

She loves to spend time with her family members. She has also shared lots of photos with her friends and siblings on her social media handles. She holds a mixed ethnic background of Asian descent. According to her surname, Nandita belongs to the Rajput caste.

Nandita Banna Father / Mother / Brother / Sister

FatherName Not Known.
MotherHomemaker.
BrotherShe has a younger brother.
SisterNot Known.

Nandita Banna Boyfriend, Sexuality & Relationships

According to the sources, Nandita Banna is an open-minded lady. According to her IG profile, she uses She/They pronounce. Apart from this, she also shares a flag and rainbow sign on her IG Bio. After seeing this, we came to know that Nandita represents the LGBTQ community.

Moreover, she loves to hang out with her friends. She has also shared lots of pictures with her friends and colleagues on her social media. However, Nandita does not reveal any information about her boyfriend and relationship status to the media.

According to our research, she is single (as of December 2021). After seeing her Instagram profile, we found that Banna shared lots of photos with her school friends.

Nandita Banna Husband & Personal Life Details

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusSingle.
Boyfriend’s NameNot Known.
Husband’s NameNot Known.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Nandita Banna Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″
In Meters: 1.75 m
In Centimetres: 175 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 55 kg
In Pounds: 121 lbs
Eye ColorBlack.
Hair ColorBlack.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.

Nandita Banna Career

According to the sources, Nandita Banna is a data analyst by profession. According to her LinkedIn profile, she started doing a part-time job as a Data Assistant in January 2020 at The Pique Lab Learning Centre. She worked there for 8 months. After that, she started working as a Secretary-General at SMU Verts Environmental Club.

Apart from this, she has also worked as a SmooLah App Development Team Member at Citi-SMU Financial Literacy Programme for Young Adults. From December 2020 to August 2021, she served the position of Community Engagement Director at Tamizha. At present, she is working as a Data Analyst Intern at Mondelēz International since May 2021.

Nandita Banna as a Model

Apart from modeling, Nandita Banna is a professional model. She started doing modeling during her high school days. Apart from this, she has also participated in various modeling events and beauty pageant shows Apart from this, Nandita has also appeared on various magazine articles and cover pages.

Not only this, but she has also modeled for NAPIZUM magazine. She has also worked with many famous photographers. Being a model, she is managed by Misc Management Agency. She has also walked on the ramp of various modeling events and fashion weeks.

Read AlsoNeeyati Joshi [Dilip Joshi’s Daughter] Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband & News

Nandita Banna won Miss Universe Singapore 2021

Nandita Banna has participated in various modeling events and beauty pageant shows. She came to the spotlight after winning the title of Miss Universe Singapore 2021. She has earned the crown of Miss Universe Singapore on 17 September 2021. She has also shared a post on her IG profile after winning the title and said: –

Yesterday was one of the most exciting but nerve-wracking days of my life, but I wouldn’t change a thing. I’m so grateful for being given the opportunity to be a part of @missuniverse.sg and try something I never thought I could do. It’s really been an amazing journey working with such a wonderful and supportive team and meeting some of the most amazing, dedicated, and talented women.”

Thank you to everyone reading this for the support that I’ve been receiving over the past month. A special thank you to my finalists for all the love you’ve given me and I hope great things come your way ❤️ I’m so honored to be Miss Universe Singapore 2021 and I can’t wait to see what comes next!”

After this, she started preparing for 70th Miss Universe competition. According to the sources, she grabbed the position in Top16 in Miss Universe 2021 along with Emma Collingridge (Great Britain), Juri Watanabe (Japan), Brenda Smith (Panama), Luiseth Materán (Venezuela), and Nguyễn Huỳnh Kim Duyên (Vietnam). According to Wikipedia, Andrea Meza of Mexico crowned Harnaaz Sandhu of India as Miss Universe 2021.

Nandita Banna Net worth / Income / Lifestyle

Being a hard-working lady, Nandita Banna makes a good income throughout her career. She also earns extra money through her modeling career. As of 2021, Nandita Banna’s estimated net worth is around $1.5 million USD (approx.). She lives a normal lifestyle in Singapore along with her family and friends.

10 Facts You Should Know About Nandita Banna

• According to the sources, Nandita has also featured in various magazine articles.
  • Her real birth name is Banna Prabha Kranti Nandita.
  • As of December 2021, her official Instagram account has over 30.4K followers.
  • She uploaded her first IG post on 23 February 2015.
  • While living in Singapore, Nandita loves to celebrate Indian festivals.
  • Her favorite festival is Holi, she also shared a picture of the Holi celebration and said:-

IND Camp was really fun and the surprise Holi celebration was amazing! Thank you to the Sec 4s for planning everything and making it such an awesome experience 😄 Love everyone who was there to make this camp so good 😊 😘”

• She likes to wear traditional outfits.
  • Nandita is also a trained classical dancer.
  • She has also performed a dance at various college events.
  • According to the sources, Nandita has also appeared on an HDB commercial.

Nandita Wikipedia / Instagram / Twitter

FAQ About Nandita Banna

Q. 1 Who is Nandita Banna?

Ans. She is a famous model, beauty pageant holder, social media influencer, and entrepreneur.

Q. 2 How old is Nandita Banna?

Ans. She is 21 years old (as of 2021).

Q. 3 What is Nandita Banna’s net worth?

Ans. $1.5 million USD (approx.).

Q. 4 Who is Nandita Banna’s boyfriend?

Ans. She does not reveal any information about her boyfriend and partner.

Q. 5 Why Nandita Banna is famous?

Ans. For winning the Miss Universe Singapore 2021.

Q. 6 What is Nandita Banna’s sexuality?

Ans. As per her IG profile, she represents the LGBTQ community.

Watch Interview

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLuiusOiq5plkpa7r62O