Sha Sha Sets the Record Straight on Wedding Rumours: "I am not Married, I am not Engaged"

Posted by Brenda Moya on Friday, May 3, 2024
  • After fans ululated and congratulated Sha Sha, the Amapiano vocalist has come clean and confessed that she lied about her engagement
  • The singer had everyone fooled last year in December when she took to her Instagram and posted her hand showing off a beautiful ring
  • Fans and other celebs including Kamo Mphela, Ami Faku, Bontle Smith and others flooded her comments section to congratulate the 'Tender Love,' hitmaker

After a few weeks of fooling the entire nation, Sha Sha finally set the record straight. She posted a video on social media confessing that she is still very much on the market and open to date requests.

“I am not married. I am not engaged. I am already getting date requests in my DMs. So one of y'all might just go for dinner or something." she said as quoted by TshisaLIVE

A social media user also took to Twitter to alert other people that Sha Sha lied. @AmapianoDaily posted a video with the caption:

"So Sha Sha fooled us, she ain’t engaged @ShaShaOfficial_ "

PAY ATTENTION: Follow Briefly News on Twitter and never miss the hottest topics! Find us at @brieflyza!

People have since taken to the comments section to react, and here are a few reactions.

@justwunderbar said:

"She's not engaged!, God is so good niyazi"

@katlegomogodiri wrote:

"I love you baby ❤️... You really had some of us fooled with wedding thingy "

@thapelo_mandela commented:

Kusho bani you not married? I thought you agreed that we fought the devil together in the waters, fire and on earth. Uyasho vele uSingle? Ya ne uya gula Sha Sha or you forgot ukuthi sibuyaphi?"

@vukanimzamo:

"Cishe ngashona ngith su trowile ❤️"

Loved-up couple shares beautiful engagement snaps that have Mzansi in all the warm feels

In another article, Briefly News reported that a young woman took to social media to give people a sneak at her engagement moment.

Images of the young love birds touched many people's hearts after a young South African woman took to Twitter to share beautiful pictures of when her bae popped the big question.

The pictures were followed by a heartwarming caption saying: "9 in it, yes to Forever. “When the time is right, I, the Lord, will make it happen” Isaiah 60:22. There’s no one I would rather spend the rest of my life with than my best friend. 24.06.2022"

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNomp6klZe%2FqsDInqpoaWVlfnN%2FjKyfmmWjna5uv8StqmaqlZi8s7CMrKurmZmctbV51p6bnaGenHqzwcyorKurXZ56rq3Rq6CenF2eeqa6xpqenpxf